Admission in colleges would be strictly on merit basis. No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking the list displayed on the speciﬁed dates for admission.
If any student whose name appeared in the merit list but does not deposit his/her fees as per the ﬁxed scheduled time, would forego his/her right for admission and would not be reconsidered in any case.
Student is advised to apply simultaneously in more than one college in order to avoid disappointment.
The Admission Form for admission to course, duly completed in all respects, must be accompanied with the following:
- 10 Passport Size Photographs to be appended with the admission
- Attested copy of Matriculation/Secondary School Certiﬁcate or a certiﬁcate of its equivalent examination showing the date of
- Copies of qualifying examination passed/appearing duly attested by the Principal of the School/College Institution last
- Character Certiﬁcate from the school/College/Institution last attended.
- Certiﬁcate of SC/ST/OBC/Ex-Servicemen for getting the beneﬁt of relaxation of marks qualifying examination, whereever
- OriginalMigration Certiﬁcate from the Board/University last attended (This Certiﬁcate can be submitted at the time of admission or within 15 days from the date of )
- The candidate should submit on the performa enclosed with the Result of qualifying examination and AIEEE /MAT/OLET Score (in case of admission to Tech/B.Pharma/MCA/MBA Course) immediately on its declaration.
- The Candidates are required to bring all the original documents (including JEE Card/MAT Score Certiﬁcate for admission to B.Tech/MBA/ Course) at the time of admission along with one set of photocopies of these Certiﬁcates duly
- The Admission Form duly completed in all respects, should be sent through Regd. Post/Speed Post to the Admission Oﬃce, Ganpati Group of Institutions, Bilaspur-135102, (Distt. Yamuna Nagar) as per schedule given in the Admission Notice/Prospectus.
- Admission Forms which are incomplete or without copies of the required documents or redeived late are liable to be
- All admission are made provisional i.e. subject to their Registration with Ganpati Group of Institutions Bilaspur (Distt. Yamuna Nagar) after completing requirements as per
- Foreign Students should submit equivalence certiﬁcate of their qualifying examination from Association of Indian University, New
- The disputes relating to admission of students are subject to the Jurisdiction of Jagadhri
- If a student fails to attend his/her classes continuously for seven days of more from the date of commencement of the classes or from date of admission, his/her admission shall be
- There will be no rounding of percentage of marks for determining the eligibility for admission to various courses.
- In case two or more candidates have equal percentage of marks in the merit list, the marks obtained in next lower examination will be taken in to consideration for determining the merit. In case there is still a tie, the candidate senior in age will be considered ﬁrst.
- The Semester fee will to be deposited at the time of counseling/admission.
- The admission form received late will not be The college will not be responsible in any way for delay or loss of admission form or correspondence pertaining there to in postal transit or through courier services.